Storybook Plan

Sources:

So I will be using a number of sources for inspiration and information I can build off of.

Source 1 This source will be used to provide some insight on the birth of dragons which Plan to intigrate into my first story.

Source 2 This source will serve as some inspiration for writing from an object's point of view. Im not quite sure what the object is going to be yet but I know I will be writing one of my stories in this style.

Source 3 This source will be serving to inform me about soem stories of female pirates as I want ot intigrate them into one of my stories at some point. 

Source 4 This source is going to be providing some insight into existing stories of the underworld and ghosts. I love thease themes and plan to integrate them into one of my storis as well. 

Plan:

I plan on staring off on this idea that Focuse will be broken out from his mundane life by releasing a dragon type creature in the mines. this is where my research in dragons is going to come in handy. Then I think he will be prompted to go in some sort of adventure in which he encounters pirates and eventually dies and becomes a ghost or enters the underworld. This will require all of the sources listed for information on these topics. 

Each of the stories will connect and hopefully eventually provide a somewhat holistic view of the adventures of the dwarf Focuse!

Theme:

I think a good theme for this story series is that anyone can make a difference. A young dwarf from small beginnings is going to make some very big moves and I think it will reflect the impact an individual can have!

Styles:

So one story will be from a narrative point of view. The next will be from the point of view of an object. The third will then be in the form of a first-person account. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Introduction

Week 5 Story